Old 03-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Registered User

Default I need some advice on this tree/plant

Hi i need some advice on this plant or tree im not shure what type it is i was trying to find out a long time ago, but recently it shot up to about 13ft if not higher
so i decided to cut it back a bit ,But now my partner is worryed that i have killed it by takeing to much off as i have got it back down to about 6ft also givin the time of month

I have took some photos this morning of the tree /plant if you could tell me what type of tree it is i would be greatfull just in case i have to rush out and buy another one as a replacement for her if i have cut it to short that is.

any information would be great i will post the links below
Does anyone think i have cut this way to short ? for the type of tree

http://www.pictureshack.us/images/36943_P1100726.JPG

http://www.pictureshack.us/images/52894_P1100728.JPG

http://www.pictureshack.us/images/68643_P1100727.JPG

http://www.pictureshack.us/images/90844_P1100729.JPG