Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-10-2012, 12:45 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Growing companions around the world

Just to let you all know I have been growing my own friends in the UK for
some time now and was thinking it was time to give some of my experience
back and perhaps make a little bit of money back to pay for collecting
around the world.

Don't be lonely any more - get a pet, get several. Don't have room for a cat
or dog? Tired of sea-monkeys?

Grow your own cockroaches! Watch the cute little tykes romping about in
their cage, get that feeling of warmth and empathy as they come up to eat
(from) your hand. Learn to tell the individuals by the way they flutter
their little wings, in time you can call them by name (1).

Send $50 and a stamped self-addressed envelope to get your first supply of
special high protein cockroach food dusted with live eggs. Think of the
money you will save as you no longer buy roach sprays and bombs. You can be
surrogate mother (or father) to millions! All you need is love.

Be quick as this offer won't be open for long. Just for a bit of fun the
first 100 customers also get a litter of Rattus rattus! But wait there's
more, one in ten will be carriers of Yersina pestis! You won't offers like
this every day.

Thanks for your time and happy growing.

David

(1) They won't respond but you can call them all you like.