Old 29-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Registered User

Default How to eradicate Bracken

Hi there, I have been assigned to eradicate a large area with bracken (and a little J knotweed) from a large veg bed that hasn't been used in a few years, please see image. The owners have placed black polythene (which has now very worn) and they wish to have it replaced (already have new roll of polythene), now my question is this, I do plan on putting new plastic over the site but how would be best to tackle the bracken first before placing polythene sheeting over?
PS: I think I have controlled the little bit of knotweed!

Thanks peoples.
Attached Thumbnails
How to eradicate Bracken-bracken.jpg

[IMG] code is On

what is this and how can I eradicate it? cheeky chappie United Kingdom 7 05-09-2011 07:48 AM
Bracken Fern? Raphanus Plant Science 4 25-08-2006 08:40 PM
Yucca - how to eradicate viktor weisshaeupl Gardening 0 18-06-2005 02:14 PM
Bracken compost Franz Heymann United Kingdom 30 07-10-2003 09:47 PM
Eradicate Root Growth Rich Knowles Lawns 1 24-08-2003 09:32 AM