Old 07-09-2013, 05:26 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default can anyone identify this plant growing in the garden?

It is about two feet tall, lots of insects just love it. But I don't recall seeing this plant before in this area. Anyone know what it might be? Thanks
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a84...ps28ed3bf3.jpg
Old 09-09-2013, 01:22 PM posted to rec.gardens

ncstockguy said:

It is about two feet tall, lots of insects just love it. But I don't recall seeing this
plant before in this area. Anyone know what it might be? Thanks
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a84...ps28ed3bf3.jpg

With no clue as to where you are (and with a guess that I think I see
small flower buds coming out of leaf axils) I will suggest something like
Senna tora (previously listed in the genus Cassia).

I definitely get a "legume" vibe from the plant.

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."

email valid but not regularly monitored