Old 21-09-2014, 01:45 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default My running black thumb zuke count

On Sat, 20 Sep 2014 20:12:54 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 09/20/2014 02:08 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/13/2014 10:19 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/11/2014 10:23 AM, Todd wrote:

9

10

4. Bummer. But three of them were 14" ling an about 3" in diameter.
I may have to blanch two of them, if they all don't fit in this
week's Rat (Ratatouille).

I think it is time to fertilize again~~

Hmm, you've already fertilized this Newsgroup with too much of your
bull manure... so far I've seen nothing but your illiterate
keystrokes. Zukes are the easiest veggie for cooking tasty dishes.
Zuke w/penne:
http://i59.tinypic.com/256wg06.jpg
Sixteen quart pot of zuke zupe:
http://i60.tinypic.com/2ih82s9.jpg
Either pairs well with steak:
http://i60.tinypic.com/2wd6fj4.jpg

Old 28-09-2014, 03:39 AM posted to rec.gardens

On 09/20/2014 08:12 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/20/2014 02:08 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/13/2014 10:19 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/11/2014 10:23 AM, Todd wrote:

9

10

4. Bummer. But three of them were 14" ling an about 3" in diameter.
I may have to blanch two of them, if they all don't fit in this
week's Rat (Ratatouille).

I think it is time to fertilize again~~

Six

I fertilized on Wednesday but Organic fertilizer takes a while
to kick in

One was huge. Must have been hiding from me last week.
I think I will blanch the leftover one from last week and
two largest ones from this week. The larger the less
water and they freeze better.

And I keep betting better and better at Rat (Ratatouille).
Drain the liquid off and use it for vegetable broth
during the week.

Old 28-09-2014, 03:40 AM posted to rec.gardens

On 09/27/2014 07:39 PM, Todd wrote:
betting

getting

Old 05-10-2014, 12:21 AM posted to rec.gardens

On 09/27/2014 07:39 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/20/2014 08:12 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/20/2014 02:08 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/13/2014 10:19 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/11/2014 10:23 AM, Todd wrote:

9

10

4. Bummer. But three of them were 14" ling an about 3" in diameter.
I may have to blanch two of them, if they all don't fit in this
week's Rat (Ratatouille).

I think it is time to fertilize again~~

Six

Three small ones. Bummer man.

Old 12-10-2014, 09:25 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 10/04/2014 04:21 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/27/2014 07:39 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/20/2014 08:12 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/20/2014 02:08 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/13/2014 10:19 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/11/2014 10:23 AM, Todd wrote:

9

10

4. Bummer. But three of them were 14" ling an about 3" in diameter.
I may have to blanch two of them, if they all don't fit in this
week's Rat (Ratatouille).

I think it is time to fertilize again~~

Six

Three small ones. Bummer man.

Another three even smaller. Season is coming to a close.

Old 29-10-2014, 06:07 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 10/18/2014 09:55 PM, Todd wrote:
On 10/12/2014 01:25 PM, Todd wrote:
On 10/04/2014 04:21 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/27/2014 07:39 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/20/2014 08:12 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/20/2014 02:08 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/13/2014 10:19 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/11/2014 10:23 AM, Todd wrote:

9

10

4. Bummer. But three of them were 14" ling an about 3" in
diameter.
I may have to blanch two of them, if they all don't fit in this
week's Rat (Ratatouille).

I think it is time to fertilize again~~

Six

Three small ones. Bummer man.

Another three even smaller. Season is coming to a close.

One nice one.

Froze a couple of days ago. They are all dead. :'(

Old 31-10-2014, 08:54 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 10/29/2014 11:07 AM, Todd wrote:
On 10/18/2014 09:55 PM, Todd wrote:
On 10/12/2014 01:25 PM, Todd wrote:
On 10/04/2014 04:21 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/27/2014 07:39 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/20/2014 08:12 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/20/2014 02:08 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/13/2014 10:19 PM, Todd wrote:
On 09/11/2014 10:23 AM, Todd wrote:

9

10

4. Bummer. But three of them were 14" ling an about 3" in
diameter.
I may have to blanch two of them, if they all don't fit in this
week's Rat (Ratatouille).

I think it is time to fertilize again~~

Six

Three small ones. Bummer man.

Another three even smaller. Season is coming to a close.

One nice one.

Froze a couple of days ago. They are all dead. :'(

Found one last small one in the rubble. Survived the freeze.

Old 02-11-2014, 06:11 AM posted to rec.gardens

On 10/31/2014 01:54 PM, Todd wrote:
[...]

Found one last really big one hiding in the rubble