Old 27-07-2013, 04:17 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default What to do with a failed zuke girl flower?

Hi All,

On my zucchini plants, when a girl flower fails,
do I let nature take its course, or do I snip it
off?

Many thanks,
-T

Old 27-07-2013, 04:50 AM posted to rec.gardens

Todd wrote:
Hi All,

On my zucchini plants, when a girl flower fails,
do I let nature take its course, or do I snip it
off?

Many thanks,
-T

Eat it or leave it.

Thank you.

So, just let nature take its course. They are kind of gross
when I finally decide they are failed. Brown and mushy.
Sad when that happens.
Old 27-07-2013, 07:08 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

Todd wrote:
Hi All,

On my zucchini plants, when a girl flower fails,
do I let nature take its course, or do I snip it
off?

Many thanks,
-T

Eat it or leave it.