Old 09-10-2014, 05:03 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Amazing

http://www.duskyswondersite.com/tag/amazing-trees/
Old 09-10-2014, 05:38 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 10/9/2014 12:03 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
http://www.duskyswondersite.com/tag/amazing-trees/

Cool but now you got me thinking about raking all those leaves.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:44 PM posted to rec.gardens

Frank wrote:
Brooklyn1 wrote:
http://www.duskyswondersite.com/tag/amazing-trees/

Cool but now you got me thinking about raking all those leaves.

This is the huge tree I had removed yesterday, was too dangerous as
with its trunks at that angle and their weight, especially when wet
with rain and on a windy day some had already broke loose:
http://i61.tinypic.com/s4nn8j.jpg
Heads up:
http://i59.tinypic.com/14o9e3b.jpg
Massive stump:
http://i59.tinypic.com/2lkf9e8.jpg
Here I let the same one who dropped the leaves blow them away.

Old 09-10-2014, 08:01 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 10/9/2014 2:44 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
Frank wrote:
Brooklyn1 wrote:
http://www.duskyswondersite.com/tag/amazing-trees/

Cool but now you got me thinking about raking all those leaves.

This is the huge tree I had removed yesterday, was too dangerous as
with its trunks at that angle and their weight, especially when wet
with rain and on a windy day some had already broke loose:
http://i61.tinypic.com/s4nn8j.jpg
Heads up:
http://i59.tinypic.com/14o9e3b.jpg
Massive stump:
http://i59.tinypic.com/2lkf9e8.jpg
Here I let the same one who dropped the leaves blow them away.

Not endangering anything but I've had trees removed planted near the
house like a big maple and white pines that threatened the house.
Have a beautiful magnolia but so many flowers in the spring need to be
raked up and fall leaves are a mess.
Same with a couple of Chinese chestnuts, messy, and besides the burrs,
lots of leaves.

Then there are the two deer feeding out there right now and I have to do
my bowhunting elsewhere. Wife complained the other day about deer poop
in our powder room and I told her she should not let them use it.

Met a new neighbor the other day and told him that previous owner loved
all the trees and deer when she moved in but over time began to hate them.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:06 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 10/09/2014 09:03 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
http://www.duskyswondersite.com/tag/amazing-trees/

Extraordinary! Thank you for sharing.

Old 09-10-2014, 10:40 PM posted to rec.gardens

Brooklyn1 wrote:
http://www.duskyswondersite.com/tag/amazing-trees/

Thankyou. Wonderful trees, excellent photography.
--
David

A better world requires a daily struggle
against those who would mislead us.
Old 10-10-2014, 05:59 AM posted to rec.gardens

On 10/10/2014 8:40 AM, David Hare-Scott wrote:
Brooklyn1 wrote:
http://www.duskyswondersite.com/tag/amazing-trees/

Thankyou. Wonderful trees, excellent photography.

+1. Stunning.

[IMG] code is On

Identify this Schomburgkia and win a colossal amazing super duper once-in-a-lifetime incredible Mick Fournier Orchids 15 15-05-2003 03:20 AM
Congrats rec.ponds. Amazing newsgroup. Hats off. Theo van Daele Ponds 31 07-05-2003 10:44 AM
amazing recovery Ted Byers Orchids 2 21-03-2003 12:56 PM
Amazing shop Steve Harris United Kingdom 0 23-01-2003 02:25 AM
Caterpillars are amazing! Chris United Kingdom 7 08-12-2002 09:27 PM