Old 12-05-2003, 02:20 AM
Kim Ramey

Default angels trumpet seed starting question

Hi, I have an Angels trumpet that put out some seed pods. I have no idea
how to start them and am hopeing someone here can help. I have let the seed
pods just hang on the tree, they are dried up now. I broke one open and it
was full of what I think are seeds. How best to start these? Also how
should I store them. Thanks in advance. Kim Ramey

Old 12-05-2003, 02:08 PM
animaux

On Sun, 11 May 2003 18:20:17 -0700, "Kim Ramey" wrote:

Hi, I have an Angels trumpet that put out some seed pods. I have no idea
how to start them and am hopeing someone here can help. I have let the seed
pods just hang on the tree, they are dried up now. I broke one open and it
was full of what I think are seeds. How best to start these? Also how
should I store them. Thanks in advance. Kim Ramey

Angel trumpets, or as they're known botanically are Brugmansia.

http://www.thompson-morgan.com/seeds...1.html?SA=1100

There are all sorts of Brugmansia. The instruction is for B.sanguinea, but it
would apply to all the others.

How large is the "tree?" I have about ten which are approximately 7 feet tall
and blooming right now.

Victoria

[IMG] code is On

angels trumpet jackuk United Kingdom 1 16-08-2013 04:42 PM
Angels trumpets Mr X[_2_] Garden Photos 1 05-09-2008 03:26 PM
CHICAGO: Breeding pair of Koi Angels (local pickup only) Suzmyers Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 21-01-2005 01:54 PM
FA: "Save room in your garden for angels to dance" sign Steve Peterson Gardening 1 31-07-2004 02:13 AM
? Trumpet vine and Bleeding Heart & starting early - TakeThisOut Gardening 1 23-02-2003 04:39 PM