GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Crows eradicated in DC, Paghat debunked (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/249-re-crows-eradicated-dc-paghat-debunked.html)

IntarsiaCo 29-01-2003 12:11 PM

Crows eradicated in DC, Paghat debunked

Typical drivel, really not even worth a response this time. The masses are not
rushing to your defense dearie, your failings are quite transparent, more
evidence of parental failings. Let this be a lesson to the parents out there,
you need to set a strong moral course for your children or you may end up with
a sorry soul such as Jess. Normally I would pity a person like you, but your a
nasty fruitcake with no redeeming social value.
Oh, do I read your response as acknowledging that crows are found in DC, folks,
I think we have something here, she has admitted her mistake. This is a
positive step, good girl, good girl, want a cookie?

paghat 29-01-2003 04:39 PM

Crows eradicated in DC, Paghat debunked

In article ,
(IntarsiaCo) wrote:

Typical drivel,

Still waiting for the citations.

-paggers

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl:
http://www.paghat.com/

IntarsiaCo 29-01-2003 06:01 PM

Crows eradicated in DC, Paghat debunked

Still waiting for the citations.

I thought you were a better researcher. I'll give you a couple of hints.
Check the proceedings for the annual meetings of RESNA for the past 20+ years.
See if you can scare up a copy of Positioning for Function by Bergen et al.
Unfortunately for you dearie, not everything is on the net.
Oh, we're not a retail establishment, we fill medical prescriptions for DME
dealers, schools and hospitals. Your ignorance shines bright and your really
nothing to crow about, but then again you know that, don't you dearie? Your out
of your league you know, back down to the minors for you.