Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-05-2003, 04:32 PM
JayPomp

Default Mosquitos!!! Consumer Reports testing Magnet and Trap models...

That's what I was looking for too. Haven't found or heard of anything
on the Dragonfly thing. Is it new?

I think I might pick up a Liberty at Sears this weekend. They are
having a 10% off on EVERYTHING sale (for Sears card holders) so I'll
get it for $450. Not crazy about the cord, but I have a good place for
it and only need to bury about 10ft of it to hide it nice. Then if I
want another one someday, I'll get the same one and put it in the
front yard.

Freakin mosquitos are savages this year.

(Paul) wrote in message . com...
(JayPomp) wrote in message . com...
Should you trap or zap?

I would like to say that an unbiased opinion is just what I needed to
make a decision. There are so many products out there and you just
proved that it IS all in the cost. The low ends just don't cut it. I
have heard good things about the Mosquito Magnet, but is there ANY
documentation (besides their web site) on the Dragonfly system?
Thanks
Paul