Old 02-06-2003, 03:32 AM
Vox Humana

Default Bluestone Perennial sale

The annual clearance sale at Bluestone Perennials starts this Friday.
Bluestone is located in Madison, Ohio which is about an hour northeast of
Cleveland. In the past they have opened their greenhouse to the public and
charged a set amount for all you could stuff into a flat. The price was $20
a flat but as I recall it went up last year to $30 or $40. Still, that is a
great price. There is usually limited availability and some plants may be
sold out. I have never been disappointed with the plants I get from the
Bluestone sale. If you plan to go, get there early because it crazy. You
might check out their website http://www.bluestoneperennials.com and give
them a call before you go for their hours. The sale usually goes from
Friday to Sunday, but I'm not certain of the details this year because I am
giving my list to my sister who will do the dirty work for me.

I am not connected with Bluestone Perennials, I am just passing along the
information. I love a good sale!!