Old 03-06-2003, 06:32 PM
kate

Default plant/ground cover deep shade

I'm in Nashville TN and I have an area that gets no sun. What's coming
up on it's own is winter creeper, wild strawberries and honeysuckle.
(And Rose of Sharon which rarely bloom due to lack of sun.) I'd like to
put something nice in one section of it - the birds have planted several
cedars - the tallest about 2 1/2 feet. I've planted several white pines
- the tallest being 10 ft. Any suggestions for a shade loving bush,
ground cover that can compete with the winter creeper?

Kate