Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2003, 05:32 PM
susabean

Default birdbaths

We have been getting alerts regarding west nile virus, and we have been
advised against having freestanding bodies of water......empty gathered
rainwater from trashcan lids, etc. Does this apply to bird baths??? I have
3 in my gardens, and the birds do frequent them!! I would hate to get rid
of them if it wasn't necessary.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Blessings,
Tammy

--
The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom.
Henry Ward Beecher

Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of
the originality.
Beatrix Potter

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
William Butler Yeats

www.pictureparables.com

---