Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-06-2003, 01:32 PM
Allview

Default white plastic birdbaths

Where did they go? I have a shade garden at the back of my lot. I have always
had a white plastic birdbath there because I love the graceful shape and it
shows up nicely when the grey or tan ones do not. I usually have to replace
the top or the whole thing about every 3 years but this year I can't find any.
The only one I found does not have the removeable top. If you can't put stones
in the base you might as well not have one as they tip readily.

Marilyn in soggy Ohio