Old 17-06-2003, 04:20 PM
Katherine

Default New Gardening Club in Vancouver, BC

After searching for a general gardening group (not specific to any
type of plant) that is not geared for a specific area of Vancouver I
have decided to start my own non-profit club up called "Vancouver
Gardeners".

We are in the beginning stages of startup but already have over 80
members. Not to shabby for only two months of actively accepting
members!

We have already hosted a number of free workshops, attended a few
(exclusive to Vancouver Gardeners) plant sales, attended many
gardening-related events and held a number of preliminary meetings.

If you are interested in joining please email me (see my hotmail
address above) with the subject line "Gardening Club". We are
currently working on a website that will be up and running in about a
months time. In the meantime I email out any events and people either
simply attend or RSVP to the host/ess.

This club has been a LOT of fun so far and the interest is
overwhelming. Please do join us.

and, of course.... Happy Gardening!

Katherine