Old 23-06-2003, 07:56 AM
Dave the Ethnogens Guy

Default Guaranteed Lowest Prices on Live Salvia Divinorum Plants

Greetings Fellow Psychedelic Exploreres!

We just made a special purchase of Live Salvia Divinorum Plants and
wanted to let everyone know about it. We just received 1000 Live
Salvia Divinorum Plants directly from the Oaxaca Mexico region and
because we got such a good deal we can pass the savings onto you.
Click here to see our incredibly low prices on Live Salvia Divinorum
Plants:

http://ethnogens.com/lisapl.html

These are not wimpy clones like you get on other sites. These are the
real deal. They are referred to as mother plants.

It is cuttings off of plants like these that are for sale at most
places on the web. We may never sell them at prices this low ever
again.

In fact, I'm so sure that we have the lowest price on the web that
I'll make you this guarantee: If you can find Live Salvia Divinorum
Plants for sale anywhere on the web at a cheaper price and we can
verify that, we'll give you one of our Live Salvia Divinorum Plants
for free (This offer is valid until we run out of these 1000 plants.
This offer relates to TCO or total cost of ownership as defined by
sale price plus shipping and handling.)

For our complete Salvia Divinorum offerings, click he

http://ethnogens.com/sadi1.html

There are still some buttheads (politicians and the religious right)
that would make this plant illegal to buy or sell.

These make a beautiful addition to any garden so be sure to buy one
before it's too late.

Peace!

Dave the Ethnogens guy
http://ethnogens.com
For All Your Ethnobotanical Needs
__________________________________

nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't.
and contrary-wise what it is, it wouldn't be.
and what it wouldn't be, it would. you see?
- alice in wonderland.
__________________________________
Old 23-06-2003, 05:08 PM
paghat

I don't like spam, but this one amused me, as including in one's sale
pitch bonus paranoia about all those evil "politicians & the religious"
kinda made me wish I'd saved my 1972 Feds & Heads Game Board, & being
flashed the peace sign in the signature was far out man. Otherwise,
selling baggies of dried salvias & catnips is just so 1969, except back
then only fourteen year old naifs fell for it. I'd assume everyone at the
company was just too stoned to ever fill my order, though.

-paghat the ratgirl

In article ,
(Dave the Ethnogens Guy) wrote:

[...]

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"

[IMG] code is On

Salvia Divinorum Adam Funk Gardening 0 05-05-2006 09:11 PM
Professional advice on how to grow and maintain beautiful, healthy orchids - guaranteed Ken Kay Orchids 0 23-04-2005 09:57 PM
Buy Live Fish Live Plants Live Food Online In Canada H2O Aquatic Solutions Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 10-12-2004 01:14 AM
Salvia Divinorum Bigjon United Kingdom 3 09-08-2003 11:14 AM