Old 27-06-2003, 12:32 AM
Cereoid-UR12yo

Default How do you harvest Basil? (secret ritual)

A very difficult and involved process harvesting herbs is.

It can only practiced successfully by experienced trained herbalists after
years of secret training.

If you are not a member of some secret organization, like the masons, you
are not privileged to know all the details.

You might get a special exemption if you do the fertility dance first.

To do the fertility dance, you must wait until a full moon and then strip
naked and dance on your front yard yelling "Ohm Wanna Ananas Siam!". Yell as
loud as you can at the top of your lungs so that you will wake all your
neighbors!!!

If you want to go and pull your "plant" at the same time, by all means,
please do!

Deflowering you basil is another story altogether. You will first need to
build a temple to do that!!!!

FOW wrote in message
news
I have some Italian ( green ) basil that I planted in a large pot.It is
now
looking ready to pick, starting to flower.
Can I just pick the top off and some large leaves? Or should I just pull

the
whole plant ?

Old 27-06-2003, 10:44 AM
FOW

Yeah Right! I deflower all the time ! (No genitalia involved ) The plants ,
not mine ! Are we talking Kokopeli, here?
. ..

Old 05-10-2003, 07:06 PM
Registered User

Location: Redmond, Washington