Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2003, 07:32 PM
Jacquard_The_Ripper

Default Pond Suggestions

Here's another question:

My husband and I are planning to majorly revamp our zone 3 backyard
and put in a path with flat stones, and a small pond, maybe 6' by 8'.
I'm interested to know if anyone has any general suggestions before we
start, based on their own experience. We went and picked out rock
that we like for stepping stones, about 2" thick. We're not sure
about the pond yet. We're pretty handy and want to do it ourselves.
It gets very cold here in the winter. The backyard is a mixture of
sun and shade, mostly dappled shade.

Thanks,
Cynthia