Old 19-07-2003, 02:32 AM
Donald MacLean

Default Cucumbers

I have a problem with my cucumbers the leaves have brown/Tan spots on
them. can't see any bugs--looks like some sort of fungus----any suggestions
I have a good jpg of leaf problem can send to anyone who thinks they can
help.Thanks don

Old 27-07-2003, 08:02 PM
Peppergirl

Hi Don!

Having just gone through the same thing as you, and in my situation it
turned out to be rust on my leaves. I powdered them with rust powder. The
plants that were severely damaged, i removed, as it will spread. My plants
are now bouncing back. You might want to try it out??? Good-luck!!!!

peppergirl.

Please feel free to check out my website. Click on below.

http://hotcuisine.esmartweb.com/