Old 22-07-2003, 02:42 PM
Dale R

Default Lemon Tree

I'd like to interrupt the regular scheduled program for a bit.

I'm trying to find a home for a Ponderosa Lemon tree. My father who is 87
announced he is closing his little greenhouse this winter. This tree was
brought to his commercial greenhouse in 1941 and he has had it ever since.

The tree was cut back last year so it looks pretty sad, but I have no doubt
it will be producing again in a couple years. The tree is located in central
KS and will have to be moved before winter. I would be more than happy to
deliver it if I have to.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated. I just hate to see it freeze.

Dale R

remove (nospam) to reply