Old 22-07-2003, 09:22 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default @#*%)^@ Cats! boning sparkie

Are you blind as well as mentally deficient, sparkplug, you stupid asshole?

I have been giving useful advice all along.

My reply was perfectly acceptable. It was the person who was at fault not
the cat.

Now you are at fault because you're not an adult either.

So, what is you problem besides having a penis for a brain?........Somebody
else's penis, that is!

Now go back to trying to count your number of testicles.

Does your mother know how you got all that hair all over your palms?

wrote in message

Do you ever have anything of value to add to this group?

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:47:56 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"

wrote:

Yeah sure, blame the cat for you putting your top heavy plant someplace

that
it can readily fall over.

You should try to be an adult and accept the blame for creating a

situation
where the plant could fall over in the first place. It would appear that

the
plant was long overdue for repotting.

Phisherman wrote in message
.. .
Last weekend a stray white cat came onto our deck and knocked over a
cactus and broke it. The cactus is over 30 years old from my mother.
I'm sure the cactus (of what is left) will survive, but I am totally
****ed at the cat. I'd like the chance to hose it down but my spouse
really wants it to take the eternal dirt nap.

Old 23-07-2003, 03:22 AM
John DeBoo

Cereoid-UR12- wrote:

Are you blind as well as mentally deficient, sparkplug, you stupid asshole?

I have been giving useful advice all along.

Is that your neck or a circumcision scar?

Old 23-07-2003, 05:02 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Neither. That's your mother's mouth, Dumboo.

I'm being insulted by some peabrain using comcast.net?
Now, that's really funny!!!

Old 23-07-2003, 02:02 PM

Ahh, spoken like a true adult!

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:12:54 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-" wrote:

Are you blind as well as mentally deficient, sparkplug, you stupid asshole?

I have been giving useful advice all along.

My reply was perfectly acceptable. It was the person who was at fault not
the cat.

Now you are at fault because you're not an adult either.

So, what is you problem besides having a penis for a brain?........Somebody
else's penis, that is!

Now go back to trying to count your number of testicles.

Does your mother know how you got all that hair all over your palms?

.. .

wrote:

Yeah sure, blame the cat for you putting your top heavy plant someplace

that
it can readily fall over.

You should try to be an adult and accept the blame for creating a

situation
where the plant could fall over in the first place. It would appear that

the
plant was long overdue for repotting.

Phisherman wrote in message
.. .
Last weekend a stray white cat came onto our deck and knocked over a
cactus and broke it. The cactus is over 30 years old from my mother.
I'm sure the cactus (of what is left) will survive, but I am totally
****ed at the cat. I'd like the chance to hose it down but my spouse
really wants it to take the eternal dirt nap.

[IMG] code is On

Cats Lozzie Gardening 2 03-02-2004 08:43 PM
Cats terrorise my fish! Scooby Don't Ponds 22 22-12-2003 07:12 AM
Cats any ideas update auntie_biotic United Kingdom 3 25-04-2003 12:08 AM
cats julie manns United Kingdom 82 07-04-2003 07:56 AM
cats Oxymel of Squill United Kingdom 1 19-01-2003 01:04 AM