Old 24-07-2003, 09:22 PM
G. B. Gaal

Default Paling Hyacinth Vines

Hi:

I have two pots of hyacinth vines on my balcony. Both were planted at the
end of May, both get the same amount of sunlight, the same amount of water
(I think) and both have vines about 5'-6'. However, the leaves of one are
becoming pale green with a yellowish tinge. Otherwise, there is no
drooping or browning. Is something wrong?

Thank you.

Geraldine

Old 25-07-2003, 09:02 AM
J. Lane

Hi G.B.,
Probably a lack of nitrogen. Add some decent fertilizer every two months.
This is really important for potted plants which can't draw needed nutrients
from soil.
J.Lane

Old 25-07-2003, 01:12 PM
G. B. Gaal

Hi J.

Thank you. Have a great weekend.

G.B.

"G. B. Gaal" wrote in message
Hi:

I have two pots of hyacinth vines on my balcony. Both were planted at

the
end of May, both get the same amount of sunlight, the same amount of

water
(I think) and both have vines about 5'-6'. However, the leaves of one

are
becoming pale green with a yellowish tinge. Otherwise, there is no
drooping or browning. Is something wrong?

Thank you.

Geraldine

[IMG] code is On

I may have some hyacinth after all....also lily question. jammer Ponds 2 23-02-2003 08:17 PM
Indoor Hyacinth Jack United Kingdom 4 11-02-2003 10:04 PM
Festival Blue hyacinth Zemedelec Gardening 0 11-02-2003 05:25 PM
Water Hyacinth REBEL JOE Ponds 5 08-02-2003 11:01 PM
Hyacinth bulbs Sylvie United Kingdom 0 27-10-2002 10:36 AM