Old 04-02-2003, 08:28 AM
rosemarie face

Default Need help..looking for primula veris

Hi ! I was wondering if anyone in the group can tell me where I can find
Primula elatior or Primula veris ( think they're also called oxlip and
cowslip) seeds or plants ! I love these beautiful wildflowers . They
remind me of my childhood in Germany . I've seen them once in a catolog
but can't remember which one . I would really appreciate your help !

Thanks ! Rosie z5

Old 04-02-2003, 10:45 AM
Anne Middleton/Harold Walker

I bought mine from Chiltern Seeds in England......they have on line
ordering........service is excellent. www.chilternseeds.co.uk

Harold W.

"rosemarie face"