Old 17-08-2003, 06:02 PM

Default Mantids. Is it too late?

Is it too late to get some egg cases now, so they'll mature and lay
their own eggs? I live in NJ and it's the middle of August.
Old 17-08-2003, 08:02 PM
madgardener

too late. the girls are starting to give the guys that come here and let me
rip yer head off look...........if I spot cases here after the orgy I can
send you some.......but wait until I post that I HAVE them, I've had less
this year and last because of first the drought, then the
monsoons.............madgardener who DOES have frogs.............LOTS of
frogs..........
m...

Old 20-08-2003, 07:42 PM
LeeAnne

I've noticed a serious lack of frogs and toads about my yard this year.
Usually I have Wood Frogs fleeing from my lawn mower about this time of year
and I have a leopard frog or two and another I can't remember that hang
about my bird splashing pool. I heard them in the spring, but haven't seen
them around.

LeeAnne

.. .

Old 20-08-2003, 10:02 PM
Dr. Rev. Chuck, M.D. P.A.

LeeAnne wrote:

I've noticed a serious lack of frogs and toads about my yard this year.
Usually I have Wood Frogs fleeing from my lawn mower about this time of year
and I have a leopard frog or two and another I can't remember that hang
about my bird splashing pool. I heard them in the spring, but haven't seen
them around.

LeeAnne

Are you in the northeast? Blame this year's rotten weather. The tadpoles
were probably killed off by a late freeze.

[IMG] code is On

How late is too late? ZeroWing North Carolina 3 20-06-2005 12:24 AM
Artemisia 'Powis Castle' - late or late? Tyra Trevellyn Gardening 0 05-05-2004 05:05 AM
How late is too late? FBCS Ponds 12 29-08-2003 01:04 AM
Help! Brown lawn. Too short, Too long, Too much water or Too lois Lawns 0 27-08-2003 03:24 AM