Old 09-09-2003, 12:02 AM
jjp

Default Elm tree trunk fungus help

We have a large Elm that is infected with a light colored fungus/mold
at the very bottom of the trunk on one side of the tree. We can't seem
to get rid of it. The rest of the tree looks fine. Suggestions?
Old 09-09-2003, 01:32 AM
pelirojaroja

What kind of Elm?

--
-- pelirojaroja
"There is a garden in every childhood,

-- Elizabeth Lawrence
om...

Old 10-09-2003, 07:32 AM
jjp

"pelirojaroja" wrote in message . ..
What kind of Elm?

I'm really not sure, and a few people has told me they're not even
sure if it's an elm at all, though it probably is. It's an old, large
tree that's been on the lot much longer than the house. It's also
deciduous.

--
-- pelirojaroja
"There is a garden in every childhood,
an enchanted place where colors are brighter,
the air softer, and the morning more fragrant
than ever again."

-- Elizabeth Lawrence
om...