Old 12-09-2003, 03:06 AM
ed

Default running behind that thing,,,,

The BCS has a lil 6 speed transmission, so you have 5 forward speeds and a
Hi/Lo selection,, for each,,, (6th is for transporting),,, 1st in Lo range,,
is a crawl, with tines not
so no running behind, hands off walk beside, grab swallow of coffee, hands
back on,,, not ah prolem so far,,, :-)
Ed's,,, 2c ,,,,

"PierceO" wrote in message
om...
"ed" wrote in message

ink.net...
I jus replaced the engine on by BCS, it had 10HP Allen (Italian)
with a 13HP OHV Honda. it has So much more power,
makes the old 10Hp seem like 5Hp,,, not too mention SO much easier

starting!
Good luck!,,,, Ed 2c,,,, in CA,,, :-)

snip - snip
"PierceO" wrote in message
om...

Anyway, now I'm in the market to replace the engine. My questions a

1. Which brand should I replace with? Tecumseh or Briggs & Stratton or
"other"

I'm sure that there are probably more questions, but I hate to take up
so much of your time. Thanks in advance.

Blistered Hands in Hotlanta

Thanks ya'll. This is helpful.

Ed, With a 13 HP engine on that horse, I'd love to see you running
behind that thing when it his some hard ground....... Thanks again.