Old 16-09-2003, 05:22 AM
Travis

Default Compost Tea

Please would both sides of this issue just cite the double blind peer
reviewed studies that support your position.

Thank you.

USDA Zone 8b
Sunset Zone 5

Old 16-09-2003, 06:02 PM
animaux

I'm not double blind, but I brought a brugmansia which has had tobacco mosaic
virus for at least 5 years, steadily looking awful and now has not one detection
of the virus either by eye, or under the microscope.

You tell me.

In the organic community, not everything has to be studied before trying it out.
That's the beauty of it. These recommendations are safer than any synthetic
chemical you could ever use, and not only that, but it's many times better.

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 04:13:43 GMT, "Travis"
opined:

Old 17-09-2003, 06:22 PM
Travis

animaux wrote:
I'm not double blind, but I brought a brugmansia which has had
tobacco mosaic virus for at least 5 years, steadily looking
awful and now has not one detection of the virus either by eye,
or under the microscope.

You tell me.

I think that viruses are too small to be seen by an ordinary microscope.

USDA Zone 8b
Sunset Zone 5

Old 28-09-2003, 02:22 PM
Ann

"Travis" expounded:

I think that viruses are too small to be seen by an ordinary microscope.

But their effects aren't.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA