Old 20-09-2003, 08:22 PM
Mogie

Default Italian plums

Any special growing reqiurements for Italian plum or prune trees? Started
these off someone else's tree and it's only about 1 year old and 6 inches
tall. Should I even plant it outside yet?

Old 22-09-2003, 02:04 AM
Sherwin Dubren

Hi Mogie,
I am growing an Italian plum and there is nothing special about it
other than the usual watering, weeding, pruning, and spraying (when the
tree starts putting out lots of fruit). I would wait until Spring to
plant the tree if you have a good place to keep it over the winter, like
sheltered shed/garage. You can also bury it with it's pot in your
garden
and dig it out in the Spring for planting.

Sherwin Dubren

Mogie wrote:

Any special growing reqiurements for Italian plum or prune trees? Started
these off someone else's tree and it's only about 1 year old and 6 inches
tall. Should I even plant it outside yet?

[IMG] code is On

Italian Vals...interested (US Trades)? Nsty N8 Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 17-12-2003 06:36 PM
Italian prunes Mogie Gardening 2 16-10-2003 03:32 AM
Italian buckthorn madi Gardening 0 06-09-2003 03:12 PM
Calling All Italian Bonsai Fans (totally off-topic) Iris Cohen Bonsai 0 26-05-2003 02:08 AM
english-italian plants rerum Plant Science 9 26-04-2003 01:26 PM