Old 27-09-2003, 07:32 PM
TOM KAN PA

Default OT - Crimewave question

What is the latest crime wave to hit New York and Washington, D.C.?

Old 27-09-2003, 07:32 PM
Lindsey Buckingham

TOM KAN PA wrote:
What is the latest crime wave to hit New York and Washington, D.C.?

That's an easy one. The Clintons!

Old 27-09-2003, 08:32 PM
TOM KAN PA

That's an easy one. The Clintons!

Later than that one!

Old 27-09-2003, 11:12 PM
David Modine

The Bush's?

Old 27-09-2003, 11:12 PM
Dr. Rev. Chuck, M.D. P.A.

TOM KAN PA wrote:

That's an easy one. The Clintons!

Later than that one!

The Bush Crime Family.

Old 28-09-2003, 01:02 AM
jammer

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 18:06:34 -0700, "Dr. Rev. Chuck, M.D. P.A."
wrote:

TOM KAN PA wrote:

That's an easy one. The Clintons!

Later than that one!

The Bush Crime Family.

Marilyn Monroe

Old 28-09-2003, 01:22 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Your momma moving in with the Jeffersons!!!

Old 28-09-2003, 02:33 AM
TOM KAN PA

I guess it's time to give you the answer. All of your answers were good, but
unfortunately not the correct one. Here it is:

Drive-by Accordion Solos

Old 28-09-2003, 03:12 AM
dkat

Poverty and joblessness.... If there is no legitimate job and no social
safety net (unemployment benefits have run out for thousands and thousands
of people), crime is the consequence. Crime went down when employment went
up.

(I just love that the "Clintons" are being used as scapegoats once again.
...... I do wonder what some would do without these scapegoats - maybe be
mature, thinking adults?) DKat

Old 28-09-2003, 07:22 AM

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 01:51:46 GMT, "dkat"
wrote:

Poverty and joblessness.... If there is no legitimate job and no social
safety net (unemployment benefits have run out for thousands and thousands
of people), crime is the consequence. Crime went down when employment went
up.

(I just love that the "Clintons" are being used as scapegoats once again.
..... I do wonder what some would do without these scapegoats - maybe be
mature, thinking adults?) DKat

Nah. Not capable of critical thinking. They need a "patriotic" icon
too badly; easier to wave the flag than to understand the
Constitution.

Most of those folks have a primitive, "faith-based" (to use a White
House PR euphemism for "religious") Calvinistic "morality" that thinks
a White House blow job is worse than deliberately lying to the
American public to "justify" the invasion of a wretched, defenseless
country like Iraq that we had ground into the dust for over a decade,,
killing women and babies for lack of clean water, medicine and food.

People forget that before Gulf War I, Saddam asked our ambassador,
April Glaspie, the U.S. opinion of his projected invasion. Acting on
State Dept. advice -- no ambassador does otherwise!!! -- she replied
that the U.S. had "no opinion" on the matter. So poor Saddam went
ahead with what he thought was an "authorized" action -- and had his
ass kicked.

Hmm...anybody smell a set-up there? The neocons in Bush I had long
been wet-dreaming about invading Iraq...Then Powell had to come along
and throw a wrench into the works by convincing Bush not to go all the
way to Baghdad. Needed to keep a united Baghdad, even
under the monster Saddam, to provide a buffer against Iran.

Now the lawless war lords and residual Baathists and infiltrating
Al Quada terrorists from all over the Middle East are killing our
soldiers on a regular basis -- forget the innocent Iraqui civilians
being killed by U.S. in huge numbers as "collateral damage".
By invading Iraq we have created armies of anti-US terrorists who can
now say "See, see, we told you so! The Zionists and the Crusaders
(Christians) intend to destroy Islam!"

The Administration is diverting money from our wrecked economy and
desperate domestic needs to pour down a Middle East rathole, dug by
the crazed White House neocon "axis of evil" that couldn't see beyond
the end of their chicken-hawk noses -- or didn't care.

So, tell your children and grandchildren that they will be paying for
this adventure for the rest of their lives. At least I'm assuming
that nobody on this NG belongs to the tiny percentage of very
wealthy that the immoral Bush taxcut was devised to profit.

--

Persephone

Old 28-09-2003, 03:02 PM

It is called the "periodic plundering principle".
Last time it was the Savings and Loans that walked away with billions.
This time it will be Haliburton, et al that are going to walk away with the billions
of "reconstruction".

This while the infrastructure of the US is going down the tube.

Ingrid

wrote:
The Administration is diverting money from our wrecked economy and
desperate domestic needs to pour down a Middle East rathole,

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.
Old 28-09-2003, 05:02 PM
David Hill

http://www.markfiore.com/animation/looting.swf

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 01-10-2003, 06:02 PM
D Kat

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.... DK