Old 12-10-2003, 03:02 PM
Joe Isuzu

Default chipper

would anyone care to recommend a unit similar to what is pictured at
the link below, basic 6hp briggs/tecumseh engine and a small leaf
shredder/chipper?

would you have a link to a vendor page?

snapper made one years ago but I could not find any links online to
vendors and on the main snapper page of links they do not list any
chippers

http://www.tropicallawnmowers.com/ch...shredders.html
Old 12-10-2003, 04:02 PM
J Kolenovsky

You posted this on Tuesday. What's your agenda?

need recommendation on 6hp Chipper
Date: 7 Oct 2003 14:38:22 -0700
From: (Joe Isuzu)
Newsgroups: rec.gardens

would anyone care to recommend a unit similar to what is pictured at
the link below, basic 6hp briggs/tecumseh engine and a small leaf
shredder/chipper?

would you have a link to a vendor page?

snapper made one years ago but I could not find any links online to
vendors and on the main snapper page of links they do not list any
chippers

respond to newsgroup as my email is not monitored, thanks

--
J. Kolenovsky
Old 12-10-2003, 08:02 PM
Joe Isuzu

J Kolenovsky wrote
You posted this on Tuesday. What's your agenda?

Perhaps my english is not succinct or to the point.

I asked a simple question for the purpose of securing a chipper
...looking for J Kolenovsky's reply to the Tuesday message...none
found, if you sent one, kindly repost it to the newsgroup again.

What is your agenda in asking for mine?
Old 12-10-2003, 08:22 PM
Fito

"Joe Isuzu" wrote in message
om...

What is your agenda in asking for mine?

He had nothing better to do than be a nasty prick. You see, friend, some
people are just bullys. Thats what I learned in Kindergarden.

Fito

Old 13-10-2003, 01:12 AM
J Kolenovsky

Same question in 5 days?

Joe Isuzu wrote:
=

J Kolenovsky wrote
You posted this on Tuesday. What's your agenda?

=

Perhaps my english is not succinct or to the point.
=

I asked a simple question for the purpose of securing a chipper
..looking for J Kolenovsky's reply to the Tuesday message...none
found, if you sent one, kindly repost it to the newsgroup again.
=

What is your agenda in asking for mine?

-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal

Old 13-10-2003, 01:12 AM
J Kolenovsky

"kindergarten" from the guy who always got beat up by bullies but could
spell quite well.

Fito wrote:
=

"Joe Isuzu" wrote in message
om...
=

Old 15-10-2003, 03:02 AM
Fito

"Joe Isuzu" wrote in message
om...
J Kolenovsky wrote
You posted this on Tuesday. What's your agenda?

Perhaps my english is not succinct or to the point.

I asked a simple question for the purpose of securing a chipper
..looking for J Kolenovsky's reply to the Tuesday message...none
found, if you sent one, kindly repost it to the newsgroup again.

What is your agenda in asking for mine?

See what I mean? Predictable. Commonly mispelled, I purposely did so to
point out the obvious.

Fito