Old 15-10-2003, 12:22 AM
Wavy G

Default **********WORST DAY OF MY LIFE*******

These are the events that occurred yesterday, October 13th, "Columbus Day",
the worst day of my life:

I woke up early, to "hit the pavement" as they say, and was out the door by
Noon. All was going well--so far. I went to the local shopping mart to get
some lunch and cash some checks (no questions, please). I had to cash too
checks, won for the amount of $50.00, and the other for $25 (that's a grande
total of $75.00!). So I get to the bank and find out it's closed. CLOSED!
DAMMIT!! IT'S COLUMBUS DAY. I forgot--bankers and postal workers get a day
off of work because some greasy wop invented the meatball.
WHOOPDY-****IN'-DOO. Thanks a lot, Columbus, now I don't have any cash.
This was a minor impedance but I was not too put off, as I still had my
lunch to look forward to.

Yay! Soup and Sandwich--my favourite! I first went to the Deli station,
(located along the back wall, near the stairs and the loading docks) to get
my sandwich. Now, I normally get the "Italian Combo," (mmmm, good) but I
thought today I would branch out and try the turkey. It looked good and I
never tried it before, so I picked it up and merrily went about getting my
soup.

I made my way over to the Soup/Salad station in the centre of the shopping
mart. I eagerly anticipated seeing what the Soup of the Day would be. So I
get there and read the sign over the soup carafe, and it said "Paul Revere
Chili." What the frick? I don't know who the Hell Paul Revere is, but I do
know CHILI IS NOT SOUP! HAS EVERYWON GONE NUTS? AM I THE ONLY WON WITH
SENSE ANY MORE? I remained extremely miffed for a moment, but I am an
open-minded guy, so I thought I would try this "soup."

I wanted to pick up a few things before checking out, so I browsed for a few
moments. I went to the chips aisle and was about to grab a bag of "Andy
Capps" when I began noticing a smell--a horrible, horrible smell. I had no
idea what it was, or where it was coming from, but it seemed like every
where I went, it was there. I smelled like somewon had spilt a bucket of
Witch-hazel and Pepto-Bismal. Smelling this was making me extremely upset.
I couldn't take it any more. I had to check out. I got in the checkout
lane, and there was that smell again. WHAT THE HELL?! I look around and
realize it was the guy behind me. He had been following me in the chip
aisle when I first smelt it. NOW HE'S BEHIND ME WHILST I CHECK OUT.
GEE-WHIZ, WHAT A DAY!!!!1

On my way back, I saw a couple of goth kids moping around in an adjacent
parking lot. I was stopped in traffic for half an eon, (you'd think on a
holiday, people would be home celebrating instead of out clogging the roads
and ****ing me off, BUT NO.) Then, as the traffic picked up, I look over
out my window and see those Goth kids again--only now they're riding a bike.
GOTH KIDS DON'T RIDE BIKES!!! WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON? HAS THE WHOLE
WORLD LOST HIS HEAD???

I get back, eat my "soup" (it was "okay") and proceeded to open my sandwich.
I get it open, only to realize it was not a turkey sandwich at all--IT WAS A
TURKEY *WRAP*. For those of you who don't know what a "wrap" is, it's a
sandwich made out of some kind of flat bread, like a pita, or a fajita, or
something--whatever it's called, it's basically baked glue. It was
horrible. And I looked inside...IT WAS FILLED WITH CHEESE. "BLECCH." a
HUGE quivering glob of American cheese. I tried to pull my sandwich open to
remove the offensive slab of crap, but the "wrap" was stuck to the meat,
which, in turn, was stuck to the cheese. It ripped every time I tried to
pull it open. I finally got it apart and had to wipe the cheese off with a
knife (that's kind of consistancy we're talking about here, folks) and got
it back together. I took won bite and it still tasted like cheese. I
removed it, but the "essence" was still there, I guess (?) and alls I could
taste was American cheese, bitter lettuce, and baked glue. IT MAKES ME
ANGRY JUST TO THINK ABOUT IT. It was either eat the sandwich or throw it
away and waste my money. I ate the whole ****ING SANDWICH. MY DAY WAS NOW
COMPLETELY RUINED!!!!!@!!!

So to sum up, this was the worst day of my life.

Yours in love,
Wavy G.
Old 15-10-2003, 01:32 AM
Jo Gray

just got to say reading this post was the highlight of my day!
soooooooooooo funny !
I think it was the visual I had of you reluctantly eating your sandwich
lol))

Old 15-10-2003, 03:42 AM
righter

If this is your worst day, you must live a charmed life. Don't get me
started on one of my "winners".

Old 15-10-2003, 05:22 AM
DosBoss57

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:13:02 GMT, (Wavy
G) wrote:

[...]

and what the hell has any of this got to do with photoshop????

//Õ¿Õ\\

DosBoss57

Imagine all the people living life in peace !
Old 15-10-2003, 06:42 AM
jammer

GOTH KIDS DON'T RIDE BIKES!!!

They do here

Old 15-10-2003, 08:12 AM
tedros

that was great. thatd be a good day for me. at least you got to eat.

Old 15-10-2003, 01:12 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

If that was the worst day of your life, from now on it should all be smooth
sailing.
What a lucky dude you are!!!
Now do us all a favor and go out and play in traffic.

Old 16-10-2003, 09:22 PM
Wavy G

I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with tedros's mom.

that was great. thatd be a good day for me. at least you got to eat.

Well I'm glad you all enjoyed it so much. I'm sure it was sooo funny to you
hearing about the worst day of my life. Tell me, do you often laugh at
other people's misery?

Damnb, I'd hate to think what kind of a uproarious laughter would be
generated if somewon I knew died or something.

Old 16-10-2003, 09:22 PM
righter

"Wavy G" wrote in message
I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with tedros's mom.

that was great. thatd be a good day for me. at least you got to eat.

Well I'm glad you all enjoyed it so much. I'm sure it was sooo funny to

you
hearing about the worst day of my life. Tell me, do you often laugh at
other people's misery?

Damnb, I'd hate to think what kind of a uproarious laughter would be
generated if somewon I knew died or something.

Don't let MB get wind of it. He's got a weakness, ya know.

Old 16-10-2003, 09:42 PM
Wavy G

I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with DosBoss57's mom.

G) wrote:

[...]

Ahh, yes. Just imagine a world like that. Wouldn't that be swell. Well,
it's a nice fantasy world you've created there, DosBoss57, but the cold,
hard reality is that we are all subjected to days like I had on October 13,
the worst day of my life.

But thanks for trying.

(ps, that's a cute Ascii representation of Marcie from the "Peanuts" you've
got there.)

Old 16-10-2003, 10:42 PM
Wavy G

I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with Vince's mom.

If this event is true, the poster never heard of ATMs?

Nooooo, I paid for my sandwich and soup with magic shamrocks. Man, you're
so much smarter than me, Vince.

*plonk*

Vince
Take out words goodguy to e-mail

Old 17-10-2003, 10:02 AM
righter

G) wrote:

[...]

Wavy, you need to put October 13 behind you. It's starting to look like
you're whining. There are many, many people out there who have had much
worse days than you've described. I know, it's all relative, but come on,
you had a bad sandwich? That's it?

Old 17-10-2003, 07:32 PM
Wavy G

I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with righter's mom.

G) wrote:

[...]

"That's it?" "THAT'S IT????" Of course that's not f*cking "it."

I had to put up with a guy following me around a shopping mart reeking of
Witch-hazel and Pepto-Bismal.

Too Goth kids, wearing black shirts and fat pants, suddenly got the nerve to
pick their heads up and hop on a FU*CKING bike--won on the seat, and won
standing up on the back, like you would expect to see the "Little Rascals"
do, not a couple of Robert Smith disciples.

The "Soup of the Day" was f*ucking chili. CHILI.

Tell me that, along with all the other shit I had to put up with, wouldn't
just ruin *your* day.

Old 17-10-2003, 08:32 PM
righter

"Wavy G" wrote in message
I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with righter's mom.

You got your hands full with all those MILFs.

G) wrote:

[...]

Well, essentially, you got a bad sandwich. Learn to compartmentalize.