Old 20-10-2003, 12:32 AM
Walker

Default **********WORST DAY OF MY LIFE*******

Wavy G wrote:
I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with Walker's mom.

Wavy G wrote:
I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with vitamind's mom.

Dick... you took "one" bite. You "won" the game.

WTF??? I didn't win anything. If I had won a game, I probly
wouldn't have had the worst day of my life. Thanks for trying to
cheer me up, but making up shit that never happend doesn't help.

Aw, Wavy... tell me where it hurts. I'll get all the hot guys in
ats to kiss your booboo and make it better. LOL

I don't have a "booboo" as I was not injurred, so your wisecrack is
irrelevant. I was *emotionally* scarred. That's just won of those
things that those greaseballs wouldn't understand.

Ah, I see... how about a nice big hug from one of the hot women in
alt.graphics.photoshop?

See the difference?
Apparen'tly you were sucking your English teacher's cock too.

Old 20-10-2003, 12:32 AM
Vagina Dentata

"vitamind" wrote in message

A third-grader knows whom Columbus is. Either you're stupid or we've just
read an extremely lame attempt at sarcastic humor.

Again, a third grader knows whom Paul Revere is. Apparently, you were
sucking your teacher's cock during class and now suffer from a cum-filled
cranium.

what part of your teacher's anatomy were you engaged with in English class?
whom.
ha ha ha

VD

Old 20-10-2003, 01:02 AM
Wavy G

Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 23:42:01 GMT

Wavy G wrote:
I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with vitamind's mom.

Dick... you took "one" bite. You "won" the game.

WTF??? I didn't win anything. If I had won a game, I probly
wouldn't have had the worst day of my life. Thanks for trying to
cheer me up, but making up shit that never happend doesn't help.

Aw, Wavy... tell me where it hurts. I'll get all the hot guys in
ats to kiss your booboo and make it better. LOL

I don't have a "booboo" as I was not injurred, so your wisecrack is
irrelevant. I was *emotionally* scarred. That's just won of those
things that those greaseballs wouldn't understand.

Ah, I see... how about a nice big hug from one of the hot women in
alt.graphics.photoshop?

Sure. I could use a hug from some hot women. I would, of course, first
need to see a picture to make sure they are hot.

But seeing as how they post to alt.graphics.photoshop, they're more than
likely all experts at doctoring photos, which means they're probly ugly.
But what they hey. In this time of sorrow, I'd take a hug from an ugly
chick.

Ok, who's first?

Old 20-10-2003, 09:02 PM
Wavy G

I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with Cereoid-UR12-'s mom.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

LOOKOUT, IT'S A BEE!!! LOL.