Old 17-11-2003, 02:42 AM
Melissa

Default Accessorizing for my Springfield XD-9?

I need to find out what magazine speedloader works for the XD-9 mags, and
where I can get one.

Also, I now have 6 magazines for my pistol. Does anyone know if they make a
carrying case that will hold all 6 of them? Something similar to the hard
case that came with the pistol, which holds 2, but which would hold 6 or
more mags? It would make it handy to take loaded mags to the range.

--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.
FOR SALE: PARA 1445 LDA with EXTRAS, ALSO LOCAL AMMO:

License plate frame - "Guns Defend Life & Liberty"
http://www.cafeshops.com/melissa_photo.7734333

West Denver area - Shaolin-based Martial arts, Rock music, Sci-Fi, Chess,
Libertarian, Objectivist, Chess, RKBA & Shooting.

Old 17-11-2003, 03:22 AM
Hal

On 16 Nov 2003 19:41:20 -0700, Melissa wrote:

Also, I now have 6 magazines for my pistol. Does anyone know if they make a
carrying case that will hold all 6 of them? Something similar to the hard
case that came with the pistol, which holds 2, but which would hold 6 or
more mags? It would make it handy to take loaded mags to the range.

Dillon Precision is a good place to get started. Walmart here
carries pistol cases barely adequate for your needs. Most competition
shooters use a bag.

Regards,

Hal
Old 17-11-2003, 04:32 AM
Melissa

Hal saideth:

On 16 Nov 2003 19:41:20 -0700, Melissa wrote:

Also, I now have 6 magazines for my pistol. Does anyone know if they
make a carrying case that will hold all 6 of them? Something similar to
the hard case that came with the pistol, which holds 2, but which would
hold 6 or more mags? It would make it handy to take loaded mags to the
range.

Dillon Precision is a good place to get started. Walmart here
carries pistol cases barely adequate for your needs. Most competition
shooters use a bag.

Regards,

Hal

My apologies again for the screw up, I just separated rec.gardens and
rec.guns by about 1" apart in my reader list. Argh!