Old 23-11-2003, 05:02 AM
Warren

Default blowers - (Now Off-topic)

Shepherd wrote:

Your logic stinks!

Your math would not get a passing grade even in elementary school!

Your option of what others like is unasked far, unwanted and stupid.

Go find a busy street and see if you can dodge the cars.

I don't have time nor desire to play silly games with an obviously

immature,
ignorant adolescence.

Shepherd

response to off-topic flame
Okay. Why don't you stop the name calling long enough to actually check
the math with a calculator, find out what logic is, and learn the
difference between "option" and "opinion", "for" and "far", and
"adolescence" and "adolescent". My goodness, if you're going to call
someone a name, at least get the right word.

Either get on-topic, or get out. Attack the ideas, not the person. Hint:
You do that by contributing information and experience, not by name
calling. At least that's how adults discuss things.

My mistake was to defend myself against your original name calling. I
should have been smart enough to know by your lack of contribution that
you wouldn't care what I wrote, and would only take it as another chance
to show off your lack of originality in name calling.

Or to bring it down to a level even you can understand, bite me.
/response to off-topic flame

--
Warren H.

==========
to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Do your Christmas Shopping Online
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/associateshop.com

Old 23-11-2003, 07:12 AM
Shepherd

"Warren" wrote in message
Shepherd wrote:

Your logic stinks!

Your math would not get a passing grade even in elementary school!

Your opinion of what others like is unasked for, unwanted and stupid.

Go find a busy street and see if you can dodge the cars.

I don't have time nor desire to play silly games with an obviously

immature, ignorant adolescent.

Shepherd

Thanks for the spelling lesson, now if you could learn just a little bit
about gardening, logic and math.

Shepherd

[IMG] code is On

blowers Phisherman Gardening 46 15-12-2003 02:47 PM
Off topic, but please DON'Tread ... (was problem with my roses-need help) is now ... Torgo's torgo Roses 0 15-05-2003 08:32 AM
Off topic, but please DON'Tread ... (was problem with my roses-need help) is now ... Torgo's Shiva Roses 0 15-05-2003 05:08 AM
Now totally off-topic :-) [Was: Just Curious] Phred Plant Science 0 26-04-2003 01:27 PM
?? Leaf Blowers ?? Lawns 0 13-03-2003 02:20 AM