Old 06-12-2003, 05:02 PM
Dave Gower

Default Roundup safe to use inside GH?

"Henry Kuska" wrote in message
This link gives an example of Roundup being declared a restricted use
chemical; (can anyone from this part of the country comment?):

Not being from Franklin County I won't comment on that particular
jurisdiction's actions, but local ordinances can sometimes be driven by
vocal pressure groups, rather than science and careful thought. I have more
faith in regulations passed at the national or state/province level where
the process is (hopefully) subject to more rigour and informed debate.

Old 06-12-2003, 06:02 PM
Henry Kuska

Dave, you may be interested then in what Denmark has done:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...=Google+Search

--
Henry Kuska, retired

http://home.neo.rr.com/kuska/

Old 06-12-2003, 09:33 PM
Dave Gower

"Henry Kuska" wrote in message
Dave, you may be interested then in what Denmark has done:

Interesting. They found that it might be retained in clay soils. This is the
kind of serious study we need. But doesn't sound too scary, particularly for
casual garden use..