Old 22-12-2003, 08:02 AM
Starlord

Default Testing

This is only a first test run, but let me know what you think.

http://home.inreach.com/starlord/Page1.htm

--
"In this universe the night was falling,the shadows were lengthening
But elsewhere the stars were still young and the light of morning

Arthur C. Clarke, The City & The Stars

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Freelance Writers Shop
http://www.freelancewrittersshop.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Ad World
http://adworld.netfirms.com

---

Old 22-12-2003, 02:32 PM
Bobby Baxter

The dahlias are beautiful. I am on a cable modem but believe it will be an
extremely slow page for dial-up users. You may also wish to have all the
images the same size. The jump from one image size to the next is not
smooth. I would recommend against using this on a web site based on the
results in various browsers. When I tested it in 5 different browsers, it
only worked in one of them. I am using WinXP. I also believe that the page
will not work with MAC browsers.

Explorer 6 works
Mozilla 1.5 it does not work
Opera 7.03 it does not work
Netscape 4.79 it does not work
Netscape 7.02 it does not work

--
Bobby Baxter
TheGardenSite.com

TheGardenSite.com: http://thegardensite.com
Daylily Gardens Of The World: http://daylily.net/gardens
Gardens Of The World: http://thegardensite.com/gardens
Iris Gardens Of The World: http://thegardensite.com/irises
Daylily.Net: http://daylily.net
GardenTalk Forum: http://thegardensite.com/gardentalk/

Old 22-12-2003, 05:02 PM
Starlord

I'm running windoz98 and EXP6, but it also worked with Opera too.

--
"In this universe the night was falling,the shadows were lengthening
But elsewhere the stars were still young and the light of morning
lingered: and along the path he once had followed, man would one day go
again."

Arthur C. Clarke, The City & The Stars

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Freelance Writers Shop
http://www.freelancewrittersshop.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Ad World
http://adworld.netfirms.com

"Bobby Baxter" wrote in message
. com...
The dahlias are beautiful. I am on a cable modem but believe it will be an
extremely slow page for dial-up users.

---

[IMG] code is On

pH testing sw United Kingdom 2 02-06-2003 06:08 PM
water testing, and a chemistry lesson rnj Freshwater Aquaria Plants 41 20-04-2003 06:23 AM
soil testing R B North Carolina 3 17-03-2003 04:32 PM
water testing Greg Dalton Freshwater Aquaria Plants 6 22-02-2003 10:48 PM
Soil testing kits Pat Kiewicz Edible Gardening 5 24-01-2003 12:18 AM