Old 01-01-2004, 04:12 AM
madgardener

Default A wish

I wish everyone peace, good health, flowers for springtime and gardens that
make us all smile, no matter how large or small. Laughter to bring tears of
joy, and just enough tears to make us appreciate the laughter. I send out
my love to everyone and look forward to the new year that lies ahead of us.
May life unfold as wonderfully and magical as the tinest seed into the most
beautiful plant.
Happy New Year!

Madgardener up on the sleepy ridge, back in Fairy Holler, which overlooks
English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7 Sunset zone 36
((hug))

Old 01-01-2004, 02:12 PM
Lynda LeCompte

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 23:04:23 -0500, madgardener" live herevic.com
madgard@fairies wrote:
(Wonderful words!)

And a very Happy New Year to you and all too.

Was hoping to get into the garden today to start as I mean to go on, but
it's a tad damp to say the least. So it's down with the Christmas decs, off
to Home Depot with hubby to get his huge air compressor, make some plans
and enjoy the family time.

Very best to y'all.
--
Lynda
Old 02-01-2004, 02:13 PM
animaux

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 23:04:23 -0500, "madgardener" madgard@fairies live
herevic.com opined:

I wish everyone peace, good health, flowers for springtime and gardens that
make us all smile, no matter how large or small. Laughter to bring tears of
joy, and just enough tears to make us appreciate the laughter. I send out
my love to everyone and look forward to the new year that lies ahead of us.
May life unfold as wonderfully and magical as the tinest seed into the most
beautiful plant.
Happy New Year!

Madgardener up on the sleepy ridge, back in Fairy Holler, which overlooks
English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7 Sunset zone 36
((hug))

Sweet. And here's to you too!