Old 08-01-2004, 05:12 AM
lsj7

Default ANN: Most Humble Person in the Universe Contest

Jason Thomas wrote:

You will want this for outlook express6 to post RFC compliantly. It will
automatically reply at bottom and put sig at bottom. I does emoticons where
an lol becomes an actual smiley fac that can be seen by other users of the
fix. Nice freeware no nag or phone home.

OE6 problems here is a good site

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp.htm

dont forget to munge in oe6..... butif you use hotmail.......well hotmail is
my throw away........dont know much about it myself as used with oe6

lood guck and do not balk talkwards

ROTF

--
lsj7

Old 08-01-2004, 06:02 AM
Bob Pastorio

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Jason Thomas wrote:

I just started using Explorer to view newsgroups.... How do you (or can you)
block posts by people like the ones having this OT discussion.

Simply flag the thread and click on "ignore thread."

If you want to specifically block Paul Lehmann, go to "message filters" and type
in his name.

But if you want to block Chung's friend Mu, nothing will work. He
changes his handle very often to defeat that sort of killfiling. That
way, Chung is sure to get his demented messages through even though
people are actively trying to filter.

Notice that Chung didn't offer any way to filter just his friend.

Chung is a fraud and a quack and he is aided and abetted by the other
troll Mu.

Pastorio

Old 08-01-2004, 06:06 AM
Bob Pastorio

Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed wrote:

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 20:54:55 -0000, "Jason Thomas"
wrote:

I just started using Explorer to view newsgroups.... How do you (or can you)
block posts by people like the ones having this OT discussion.

www.forteinc.com

Free. Works good. Umgawwa.

But you still can't filter out Mu_sclehead. He'll make sure of that.

Pastorio

Old 08-01-2004, 07:32 AM
Matt

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

"Paul E. Lehmann" wrote:

To those of you on all newsgroups other than sci.med.cardiology.
The guilty party is "Totality of Lunar Mu_nEclipsed" He also goes by other
aliases which usually include some mutation of MU...
In his revenge, he has apparently found out which newsgroups I subscribe to
and has posted replies on ALL newsgroups to which I post. My post to Mu
was on the Cardiology news group and no others. He has added the other
newsgroups in an effort to harass me.
Yell at MU - report him to his ISP. This is a tactic he uses on those who
disagree with him.

Paul,

I believe your friends at RCW would like you to quit cross-posting.

Why aren't you listening to them?

Because Paul is not the problem. Note that Chung and Mu continued to
cross post after you posted this note.

Update: A favorite Chung/Mu trick is to accuse others of the obnoxious
behavior THEY do. We in SMC have seen it hundreds of times. Don't be
misled. They have LOTS of other obnoxous behaviors too.

Chung/Mu will CERTAINLY reply to this, just to continue to be
obnoxious. I will not cross post again, despite the enormous
provocations Chung/Mu will generate to prompt me to do just that.

Please don't cross post a reply. This was just to set the record
straight with respect to Paul. He is NOT the problem.
Matt