Old 07-01-2004, 05:13 PM
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Default ANN: Most Humble Person in the Universe Contest

Rex Franklin wrote:

PLEASE ! do we have to have this on this NG?

--
Regards,
Rex Franklin

Rex,

Which NG(s) do you want trimmed from the list of crosspostings?

Humbly,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

Old 07-01-2004, 05:17 PM
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

"Paul E. Lehmann" wrote:

To those of you on all newsgroups other than sci.med.cardiology.
The guilty party is "Totality of Lunar Mu_nEclipsed" He also goes by other
aliases which usually include some mutation of MU...
In his revenge, he has apparently found out which newsgroups I subscribe to
and has posted replies on ALL newsgroups to which I post. My post to Mu
was on the Cardiology news group and no others. He has added the other
newsgroups in an effort to harass me.
Yell at MU - report him to his ISP. This is a tactic he uses on those who
disagree with him.

Paul,

I believe your friends at RCW would like you to quit cross-posting.

Why aren't you listening to them?

Humbly,

Andrew

Old 07-01-2004, 05:17 PM
Mary Kantrell

Yes, but if we had done nothing, terrorist attacks and deaths could
have been significantly higher. They've been foiled in there attempts
many times already.

Mary

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 09:35:17 -0800, "Al. Lohse"
wrote:

While this has no business being in
sci.med.cardiology, did a little research on
putting the 9/11 terrorist episode, with its
2700 victims, into perspective. Turns out,
every 5 to 7 weeks, Americans kill 2700
Americans. 118 weeks since 9/11. About
118/6*2700 = 53,000. As you can see,
Americans represent the greatest danger to
Americans. Allowing hundreds of GI's to be
killed and spending billions of dollars on
the military enterprise is unlikely to make
the United States any safer for Americans....
Call it revenge in Afghanistan... Call it
propaganda in Iraq... But do not call it
military action to protect Americans.

Most Humbly,
A.L.(BTW, three of my brothers are Americans
by birth.)

Snipped .

Old 07-01-2004, 05:41 PM

wrote:

While this has no business being in
sci.med.cardiology,

I see this didn't stop you from posting this to SMC.......

did a little research on
putting the 9/11 terrorist episode, with its
2700 victims, into perspective. Turns out,
every 5 to 7 weeks, Americans kill 2700
Americans. 118 weeks since 9/11. About
118/6*2700 = 53,000. As you can see,
Americans represent the greatest danger to
Americans. Allowing hundreds of GI's to be
killed and spending billions of dollars on
the military enterprise is unlikely to make
the United States any safer for Americans....
Call it revenge in Afghanistan... Call it
propaganda in Iraq... But do not call it
military action to protect Americans.

If only one American life is saved due to military action in Iraq,
that action protected Americans.

By your own definition.

Btw, I didn't support VNam and I don't support the war in Iraq.

http://www.allthesky.com/eclipses/lunareclipse01a.html
Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

Old 07-01-2004, 06:44 PM
Al. Lohse

wrote:

While this has no business being in
sci.med.cardiology,

I see this didn't stop you from posting this to SMC.......

did a little research on
putting the 9/11 terrorist episode, with its
2700 victims, into perspective. Turns out,
every 5 to 7 weeks, Americans kill 2700
Americans. 118 weeks since 9/11. About
118/6*2700 = 53,000. As you can see,
Americans represent the greatest danger to
Americans. Allowing hundreds of GI's to be
killed and spending billions of dollars on
the military enterprise is unlikely to make
the United States any safer for Americans....
Call it revenge in Afghanistan... Call it
propaganda in Iraq... But do not call it
military action to protect Americans.

If only one American life is saved due to military action in Iraq,
that action protected Americans.

What a system of values; We nearly lost
Jessica Lynch; I think I've made my point.

A.L.

Old 07-01-2004, 08:06 PM
Bob Pastorio

Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed wrote:

Btw, I didn't support VNam and I don't support the war in Iraq.

Mu_lcter went to Iraq a while back, if he's to be believed (heh), and
talked with Iraqi prisoners about his 2PoundPOWDiet or whatever. He
doesn't support the war but he'll happily take American taxpayer/Dept
of Defense money?

It's the old "Render unto Mu_ppet that which is Caesar's."

Pastorio

Old 07-01-2004, 08:48 PM
Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 12:21:47 -0800, "Al. Lohse"
wrote:

What a system of values; We nearly lost
Jessica Lynch; I think I've made my point.

I suppose. I have no idea what point you make with the courageous Ms.
Lynch.

Old 07-01-2004, 08:49 PM
Bob Pastorio

Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed wrote:

If only one American life is saved due to military action in Iraq,
that action protected Americans.

Btw, I didn't support VNam and I don't support the war in Iraq.

Hey, Mu_ppet. *Has* one American life been saved due to military
action in Iraq? If one has been saved, and therefore Americans have
been protected, how can you not in good conscience support it?

Have you told those military guys you say you train that you don't
support their activities? So you don't support war but you train
people to go do it? That about sum it up?

You claim to be involved with training the military but you don't
believe in what they're doing and you don't support their activities,
by your own words. Looks like you're behaving contrary to your
espoused beliefs. All for Caesar's gold.

Lot like your fake version of Christianity that lets you lie and
impugn and revile. Ever read "Revelations?"

Pastorio

Old 07-01-2004, 09:02 PM
Jason Thomas

I just started using Explorer to view newsgroups.... How do you (or can you)
block posts by people like the ones having this OT discussion.

Thanks
Jason

"Paul E. Lehmann" wrote in message
To those of you on all newsgroups other than sci.med.cardiology.
The guilty party is "Totality of Lunar Mu_nEclipsed" He also goes by

other
aliases which usually include some mutation of MU...
In his revenge, he has apparently found out which newsgroups I subscribe

and has posted replies on ALL newsgroups to which I post. My post to Mu
was on the Cardiology news group and no others. He has added the other
newsgroups in an effort to harass me.
Yell at MU - report him to his ISP. This is a tactic he uses on those who
disagree with him.

"Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed" wrote in message
On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 21:36:25 GMT, "Rex Franklin"
wrote:

PLEASE ! do we have to have this on this NG?

Which NG is that, Rex? Do you know the TROLL Lehmann?

Old 07-01-2004, 09:42 PM
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jason Thomas wrote:

I just started using Explorer to view newsgroups.... How do you (or can you)
block posts by people like the ones having this OT discussion.

Thanks
Jason

Simply flag the thread and click on "ignore thread."

If you want to specifically block Paul Lehmann, go to "message filters" and type
in his name.

Humbly,

Andrew

Old 07-01-2004, 10:12 PM
Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 20:54:55 -0000, "Jason Thomas"
wrote:

I just started using Explorer to view newsgroups.... How do you (or can you)
block posts by people like the ones having this OT discussion.

www.forteinc.com

Free. Works good. Umgawwa.