Old 22-01-2004, 11:32 PM
paghat

Default artwork

I've sent out Paghat Postcards for around twenty years -- original collage
artwork trusted to the mails, & I rarely see any of these works a second
time unless they turn up in some underground art exhibition at a cafe,
museum, gallery, or reproduced in documentation catalogs. It was
interesting to discover some fragment of one of my collages has ended up
on a CD:

http://www.molochcd.com/news.html

Now if it had been some bit of my fiction (for which I'm well paid) used
without permission with me finding out after the fact, I'd feel rather
annoyed & do something about that, but as the artworks are sent into the
world without expectation of much of it being saved or seen again, it is
actually nice to see it turn up. If I'd not been credited, I would never
have recognized it as a fragment of any collage of mine. I like it when my
one-of-a-kind pag-cards resurface in new formats.

By the by, the way to get one of my art cards is to send me one you've
done, the motto being "Senders Receive!" E-attachments don't count; has to
come through the mail. If you don't already have my postal address, feel
free to request that info in a private email, or visit
http://www.paghat.com/mailartindex.html
where you'll be able to ferret out the address if you try.

-paggers

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Old 23-01-2004, 03:41 AM
Salty Thumb

(paghat) wrote in
news
[...]

are you at least going to get a free copy of the CD?

Old 23-01-2004, 04:03 AM
Michelle

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 03:06:50 GMT, Salty Thumb
wrote:

(paghat) wrote in
news
[...]

Hey I checked out your web site i liked it maybe I'll send some of my
art on a post card to you I'm not as good as I used to be in
highschool because of loss of vision (I'm leagaly blind )
but it sounds like fun so i'll give it a go
Michelle