Old 30-01-2004, 03:02 PM
animaux

Default Who is this guy?

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:21:40 -0500, Callen Molenda opined:

David Bunch wrote:

Hello Michelle. I think you were referring to me as a "crazy jackass".
Well...welcome to my block list!

Add me to it, too.

I *heart* Cereoid!!!

HEY YOU DID IT AGAIN!

Cheat!
Old 30-01-2004, 03:32 PM
Janet Baraclough ..

The message
from Michelle contains these words:

( snip gutter trash)

There are ways to get rid of shit like you on a news group

Congratulations on the success of your proposal.

Janet

Old 31-01-2004, 12:12 AM

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:21:40 -0500, Callen Molenda
wrote:

I *heart* Cereoid!!!

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires will come to you

If your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star as dreamers do

(Fate is kind, she brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of their secret longing)

Like a bolt out of the blue, fate steps in and sees you thru
When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true

Writer: Leigh Harline; Lyrics: Ned Washington

Good luck and best wishes

Geoff

Old 31-01-2004, 07:02 PM

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:21:40 -0500, Callen Molenda
wrote:

I *heart* Cereoid!!!

wrote in message

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires will come to you

If your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star as dreamers do

(Fate is kind, she brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of their secret longing)

Like a bolt out of the blue, fate steps in and sees you thru
When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true

Writer: Leigh Harline; Lyrics: Ned Washington

Good luck and best wishes

Geoff

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 01:24:14 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

Golly, I'm getting a woody just thinking about it!!!!

But would he or wouldn't he? And if he would, would that woody be a
Woody Nightshade (Solanum dulcamara) in case it's a bittersweet
experience?

Geoff
Old 31-01-2004, 07:12 PM

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:21:40 -0500, Callen Molenda
wrote:

I *heart* Cereoid!!!

Old 02-02-2004, 10:18 PM
paghat

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:13:08 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
said to someone or another:

You are a real genius, Bunch fart.

You should freak out everybody by being extravagantly nice in all your
posts. Just for a couple days, not long enough for it to get boring.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"

Old 16-02-2004, 09:04 PM
Tom Jasz

wrote:

Golly, I'm getting a woody just thinking about it!!!!

wow! stanley the trans gets woodies!

Old 16-02-2004, 09:14 PM
Tom Jasz

wrote:

Golly, I'm getting a woody just thinking about it!!!!

wow! stanley the trans gets woodies!

[IMG] code is On

Stolen? Koi :was New Guy- Skooch Ponds 1 26-06-2003 01:08 AM
New Guy-getting feet wet (long) Skooch Ponds 7 26-06-2003 12:59 AM
where is the the tomato guy from the farmers market Cheryl Andrassy North Carolina 1 05-05-2003 04:56 PM
new plant guy Adam Webster Texas 1 05-04-2003 11:09 AM
Dave Fouchey: Nice Guy Chive Mynde Gardening 0 03-03-2003 06:39 AM