Old 25-06-2003, 09:44 PM
Skooch

Default Stolen? Koi :was New Guy-

Bonnie If you're talking about the one along side the greenhouse they
have had no problems that I know of. They weren't touched this time.

They just took the last shipment out of quarentine on Sunday, I was
helping net the last of the stragglers. He has some awesome fish.

He has a beauty there. $8000.00 fish with a barely noticable scar on
it's head that he is holding for a customer that was reduced to $3000.00.

Of course, almost all the beauties he has are out of my price range.
I cringe at $25.00 for his cheapest one. But you know they are good,
for now i'll get just as attached to my $4.99 cheapies from Tillies
Garden Center.

I just got in, from delivering, some hardy lillys, I received for
"muffin", to a friend, not far from you, Brunswick Ave. in B'bury.

Muffin sent me 5 large tubers, I broke them apart into 14 crowns (2 with
buds on) and 2 logs with a few nodes that look like they will sprout
into a few more.

/\/\ike

Bonnie Espenshade wrote:
Skooch wrote:

Carl And Steve @ Koi by Keirin

Bonnie Espenshade wrote:

I wondered when I was over if the koi outside where ever
taken. There was two there that I really liked. I didn't
bother to ask the price. They were beauties. What a shame.
Hope they have installed some type of security.

Old 26-06-2003, 01:08 AM
Bonnie Espenshade

Skooch wrote:
[...]

Yeah, you were just down the road a bit. Tillies is more in
line with my budget also ;-), but I can dream.
--
Bonnie
NJ

New guy seeks advice with plant care. Lee Davison United Kingdom 12 28-08-2004 08:08 PM
New guy Alan Connor Edible Gardening 26 26-06-2004 02:03 AM
New guy Alan Connor Gardening 28 26-06-2004 02:02 AM
New Guy-getting feet wet (long) Skooch Ponds 7 26-06-2003 12:59 AM
new plant guy Adam Webster Texas 1 05-04-2003 11:09 AM