Old 10-02-2004, 05:02 PM
Larry

Default what to plant in a small area

I have a typical center hall colonial with a front porch that goes the
entire length of the house. From the drive way the sidewalk to the front
door boxes off a little 8 foot by 6 foot section. I need to plant something
there. I want a bush or plant that will not need a bunch of trimming or
pruning and will reach the top of the rail of the porch. Don't want anything
too high because it will block the view of the driveway from the front door.
I originally put a holly there but the one I placed there is growing too
quick, I thought it was a slow grower that I could trim back over time. On
the other side in front and around the porch I have mountain laurel. but
wanted to put something different on the other side. Can anyone recommend
anything or a good design for such a small area.

[IMG] code is On

Quick legal way to buy small area of farmers field? zingari United Kingdom 22 24-10-2009 01:14 PM
what to plant in a small area Larry Gardening 11 12-02-2004 08:14 PM
what to plant in a small area Larry Gardening 0 10-02-2004 04:36 PM
watering small area Andrew Lawns 15 19-08-2003 06:35 AM
Suggestions for small shady area Andrew Thomson United Kingdom 4 17-04-2003 10:20 PM