Old 11-02-2004, 12:32 AM
ragamuffin2004

Default Perennial Peanuts

Does anyone know of a reliable source for perennial peanuts at a
reasonable price? Perferably in north florida/south ga.

TIA,

Connie
ICQ#:250662517

SMS: (Send an SMS message to my ICQ): +2783142250662517

More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/250662517

Old 11-02-2004, 01:10 AM
Jim Lewis

"ragamuffin2004" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Does anyone know of a reliable source for perennial peanuts

at a
reasonable price? Perferably in north florida/south ga.

There is a large plot of it at the Leon County (FL) Agricultural
Extension Office in the demonstration garden. I bet they'd let
you take a few bits and pieces. Once you have some, you have a
lot

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

Old 11-02-2004, 01:41 AM
Ricky

"ragamuffin2004" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Does anyone know of a reliable source for perennial peanuts at a
reasonable price? Perferably in north florida/south ga.

Got a friend that's going to Costa Rica? It grows wild everywhere there.
Road sides, parking lots, hotels. Everyone uses it for cheap ground cover.
We brought some back last June and have finally ripped it all out. A real
invasive exotic! Use with caution.

Old 11-02-2004, 02:44 AM
zhanataya

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:07:24 GMT, "ragamuffin2004"
wrote:

Does anyone know of a reliable source for perennial peanuts at a
reasonable price? Perferably in north florida/south ga.

TIA,

Winn Dixie

[IMG] code is On

Pennsylvania Peanuts Craig E Edible Gardening 1 06-04-2004 09:13 PM
Pennsylvania Peanuts Craig E Edible Gardening 1 06-04-2004 09:13 PM
Pennsylvania peanuts Craig E Gardening 1 02-04-2004 02:02 PM
Peanuts.. Pete United Kingdom 2 23-08-2003 04:06 AM
Peanuts for Birds trevor.appleton United Kingdom 49 23-12-2002 09:49 AM