Old 13-02-2004, 06:44 PM
Aaron Brick

Default foxtail fertilization

hello all,

i have a small foxtail fern which i have been attempting to cultivate for
a year or two. since i got it, every new frond has been double the length
of the rest, with correspondingly wider-spaced nodes, and dying quickly.
my best guess is that i have overfertilized it, but giving it only plain
water recently has not had an effect yet. anyone have another idea? thanks
very much.

aaron brick.

Old 13-02-2004, 08:13 PM
Ricky

"Aaron Brick" wrote in message
news
hello all,

i have a small foxtail fern which i have been attempting to cultivate for
a year or two. since i got it, every new frond has been double the length
of the rest, with correspondingly wider-spaced nodes, and dying quickly.
my best guess is that i have overfertilized it, but giving it only plain
water recently has not had an effect yet. anyone have another idea? thanks
very much.

aaron brick.

Minimal water, minimal fertilization, shade at noon.