Old 05-03-2004, 05:02 PM
GoldLexus

Default Planting 4 O'Clocks

I have some 4 O'clock tubers that I want plant. I do know I can plant them
directly in the ground but I don't know which way to plant them. Do the
tubers go straight up and down in the hole with the wider end at top OR are
they placed in the ground length wise? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I
am new to gardening and trying to learn as I go. Thanks

Old 05-03-2004, 05:10 PM
GoldLexus

Sorry for the multiple post on this subject. My newserver was really acting
up and I never saw the posts come thru until this morning. I apologize.

"GoldLexus" wrote in message
I have some 4 O'clock tubers that I want plant. I do know I can plant them
directly in the ground but I don't know which way to plant them. Do the
tubers go straight up and down in the hole with the wider end at top OR

are
they placed in the ground length wise? Sorry if this is a stupid question,

am new to gardening and trying to learn as I go. Thanks

[IMG] code is On

Four O'Clocks Doug[_2_] Gardening 11 05-05-2007 07:34 PM
Four O'Clocks- Broken Colors vs. Kaleidoscope Doug[_1_] Gardening 7 28-03-2007 07:13 AM
Four o clocks Perry Templeton Gardening 4 07-07-2004 07:02 PM
Planting 4 O'Clocks GoldLexus Gardening 2 06-03-2004 10:12 AM
Four O'clocks Scarlett Texas 0 05-04-2003 11:08 AM