Old 15-03-2004, 01:33 PM
broomhilda

Default Climbing Vine Identity

Last fall when I arrived here in Florida a neighbor had a huge vine growing
over her stoop and front entrance. She didn't know what it was and pulled
it out. It had obviously grown there over the summer.

It had some baseball sized fruits, brown with sort of spots. I got one to
take north with me but am wondering if it could be any relation to kudzu. I
would hate to introduce a pest up there but it grew so fast I could use it
if it is controllable.

[IMG] code is On

Climbing Vine removal Mike Gardening 7 06-12-2006 11:43 AM
Hummingbird Vine=Trumpet Vine? Suzie-Q Gardening 3 16-01-2005 12:05 AM
Help Identify Climbing Vine Patrick Gillette Gardening 64 20-03-2004 04:04 AM
Climbing Vine Identity broomhilda Gardening 8 15-03-2004 08:42 PM
Evergreen Climbing Vine GATR Texas 5 09-04-2003 07:08 PM