Old 24-03-2004, 01:04 PM
MOM PEAGRAM

Default Just an idea from a newbie

Hi gang; I'm new here and thought I would post an idea I came up with.
Actually, my hubby did. I'm starting my seeds for my veg garden and I was
going to buy all my stuff from Lee Valley. Till I checked out their
products and found out how exhorbitant their prices are.

So I picked up the starter cells at Home Depot, but I wanted to have a
heater and didn't want to spend $40 for one. Sooo, we remembered the water
bed heater kicking around that we haven't used in years. It works a treat.
Keeps the soil about 70 and not too hot. Had it on overnight to check it
out and it worked fine. Going to plant the seeds today.

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith that
saves is faith in Him

www.peagramfamily.com
http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/..._WATCHERS.html