Old 31-03-2004, 04:32 AM
Cereus-validus

Default WmJBkr, professional fluffer

You are obviously jealous, Fluffboy.

The only prick you have is the one you suck on when you go out cruising
senior citizen centers.

The actual answer GoldLexus gave proves you are even more clueless than a
wart on a rat's ass.

You are probably used to hearing far worse insults at your favorite gay bar
than anyone here could ever come up with.

It is true that nobody can rival the compassion your father gave you when he
sodomized you as a child.

You will never win. Ever.

"WmJBkr" wrote in message
Cillyass valetudinarian wrote:

Since GoldLexus is the one who originally asked the question and not you,
anything you say isn't worth a rat's fart, you scab sucking troll. You

don't
know anything more about the mystery plant than does a cow turd.

You have succeeded in scaring GoldLexus away and now we will never know

what
the plant really was. You really must be proud of yourself, you demented
asswipe.

The identity of the original questioner has nothing to do with what I have
said, except for my original plant suggestion to which you took such

offense.
If you learned to think logically, you might not waste so much time and

space
here with your juvenile rants.

If anyone were to have scared GoldLexus away, it would have been you, with

your
snotty original reply that his description was "way off" from the
characteristics of your plant-guess. Obviously (with his post yesterday)
though, *I* didn't scare him off; and all my subsequent replies in this

thread
were addressed to *you* in particular, in response to your attacks, which

were
worded as to suggest I'd personally offended you with my
off-the-top-of-the-head plant suggestion.

Who else that might have made a suggestion was scared off from making one

after
reading *your* response?

I've been reading this group long enough (years) that I know who and what

you
are. I won't be intimidated by an immature, insecure bully such as you,

even
one as knowledgeable as I suppose you are. Wisdom, in my humble opinion,

is
comprised of both knowledge *and* compassion, a trait that many of your
self-important and condescending posts seem to indicate you lack.

Finally, are those the best insults you could come up with???
hahahahahaha

Hey, is your handle "Cereus" because you're such a prick?

I win! ;-)

Old 31-03-2004, 03:48 PM
no one

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 03:17:05 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

The only prick you have is the one you suck on when you go out cruising
senior citizen centers.

Joanna been blowing you again?