Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2004, 08:52 PM
Natty_Dread

Default Growing hibiscus in Washington DC

Hi gardeners -- I'm in Alexandria, VA and would like to grow a hibiscus in
my yard, parts of which get very good sun most of the year. I'm looking for
any feedback from folks in my area about your experiences growing hibiscus
outside. I planted a Rose of Sharon a few years ago that died the first
winter I planted it, so I'm wondering if it's possible to grow hibiscus as a
perennial here or if I just killed the plant with my rudimentary gardening
skills.

Any comments or ideas would be most helpful. Thanks!

Basic psychology is one of my subroutines.

{Remove spam filter to reply by e-mail.}